Every mishap they create, the Rockefellers exploit. In the late 1940's, Rockefeller lawyers John Foster Dulles and Alan Dulles set up the CIA - arguably, in part, to help co-ordinate drug smuggling for their Wall Street clients ... who are now busy laundering $500 billion plus per year in drug money. (278)
Bill Clinton is a member of Rockefeller's Council on Foreign Relations. (279) He is also suspected by many to have been involved with cocaine smuggling for the CIA. (280)
From the back cover of "Crossfire: Witness In The Clinton Investigations", by L.D. Brown, a photo of Bill Clinton high on cocaine.
So what do they investigate him for? "Suspected blowjob." No one in government ever serves a day in jail for cocaine distribution - no matter how many pounds they get caught with. Just ask Ollie North. (281)
More than 90 percent of the chemicals used to produce street cocaine (such as ether and acetone) come from corporations in the USA. None of these companies are raided - or even assigned a DEA agent. (282)
Robert Mitchum ('48),
Ray Charles ('61),
the Beatles (7 times between '68 & '84),
Willie Nelson ('95)
and James Brown ('98) all get busted ... over cannabis. (283)
The Rockefeller drug laws - the "toughest drug laws in the nation" - bear the name of Nelson A. Rockefeller, who was governor of the state of New York when he passed them in 1973 and 1974. (284)
That venerable institution, Nelson Rockefeller, with sidekick Bob Dole looking on, vents his political philosophy on a group of student demonstrators who had previously vented theirs. The action occurred in Binghamton, N.Y., on Thursday. Need we ask why Rocky was fingered for the job?
The laws subject even first-time offenders to 15-to-life. New York Democrat and contender for the governorship Andrew Cuomo recently noted that 90% of those sentenced under the Rockefeller laws are black or Hispanic. (285)
Many drug companies fund the Partnership (286) - for example Hoffman LaRoche, Hoechst-Celanese and Ciba-Geigy are tied to Farben (287), and Warner-Lambert, Hoffman LaRoche, Merck and Pfizer are all tied to Rockefeller. (288) Other contributors are Shell Oil, Texaco, Time, GM, Zerox, - all Rockefeller concerns. (289)
The Robert Wood Johnson Foundation
Betty Wold Johnson
James E. and Didi Burke Foundation
Robert Wood Johnson Jr. Charitable Trust
The Starr Foundation
Chairman's Circle ($50,000 and over)
Bristol-Myers Squibb Foundation
Consumer Healthcare Products Association
Eastman Kodak Company
Johnson & Johnson
Pfizer Foundation, Inc.
The Procter & Gamble Fund
Gold Medallion ($25,000 to $49,999)
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company
The Coca-Cola Company
The GE Fund
General Motors Foundation
H.J. Heinz Company Foundation
Kimberly-Clark Foundation Inc.
Major League Baseball Charity
McNeil Consumer Healthcare
Merrill Lynch & Company Foundation, Inc.
Novartis Consumer Health, Inc.
Wyeth/ Wyeth Consumer Healthcare
Silver Medallion ($15,000 to $24,999)
The UPS Foundation
Bronze Medallion (5,000 to $14,999)
The Guardian Life Insurance Company of America
Hershey Foods Corporation
Hoffman - La Roche Inc.
Morgan Stanley Dean Witter & Co.
Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Kentucky, Inc.
Tribune New York Foundation
PDFA Partner ($4,999 and below)
Automatic Data Processing
The Buffalo News
Creative Teen Concepts Inc.
Direct Impact LLC.
GJF Construction Corp.
Hallmark Corporate Foundation
Marsh & McLennan Companies, Inc.
Ohio National Foundation
Omnova Solutions Foundation
The University of Pennsylvania
(278) "Truth and Lies of 9-11," Mike Rupert, See also www.pot-tv.net/archive/shows/pottvshowse-1369.html - Mike Ruppert, 9-11 and Drugs
(279) politicalgraveyard.com/geo/AR/baptist.html - See also "Rule by Secrecy," pp. 32-34, 39-40
(280) www.guerrillanews.com/crack - See also: www.bigmagic.com/pages/blackj/column70n3.html
(281) home.attbi.com/~gary.webb/drugs/library.htm and www.wethepeople.la/pegasus1.htm
(282) "Deterring Democracy" Noam Chomsky, 1992, p. 117 online at - www.zmag.org/chomsky/dd/dd-c04-s03.html
(283) "The 25 Most Infamouse Pot Busts Ever," High Times Magazine, April 1999, p. 42
(284) Connery, R.H. and Benjamin, G; "Rockefeller of New York," 1979, p.274
(285) Gonzales, Juan; "Cuomo Boldly Takes on Drug Laws" New York Daily News, August 7, 2002 - www.cannabisnews.com/news/thread13672.shtml
(286) Washington Hemp Education Network, 1992
(287) "The Drug Story" p. 8, www.chemchannels.com/chemchannel/homepage/General/firstfifty/ciba.asp - See also www.novartis.com/about_novartis/en/3companies.shtml - 1918 Ciba entry - See also www.bayer.com/en/bayer/history/ug_
(288) "Death in the Air" p. 5, 9, www.pfizer.com/history/1951-1999.htm - www.mega.nu:8080/ampp/roster.html - "The Rockefellers" p. 134 www.namebase.org/sources/GZ.html - www.namebase.org/cgi-bin/nb01/GZ
(289) "Death in the Air" pp. 289, 361 see also "The Rockefellers" p. 159, www.ftc.gov/opa/2001/09/chevtex.htm